Sunday, November 27, 2011

So I still need to post side-by-side befores and afters...

I realize that I still need to post my before pictures alongside the afters to show the work that we've done to the house.  I'm just really particular about wanting everything to be 100% done and looking great for the pictures.  So, I'm going to post a couple now and the rest after my small-scale Holiday Housewarming party coming up in a couple of weeks.
Here is a before picture of our kitchen.  The house was built in 1972 and everything in the house was original when we inherited it... these are the original cabinets, counters, and appliances.
And this is our new kitchen after all the hard work and our choices for Corian counters, the paint/stain kit by Rustoleum for the cabinets, and stainless Whirlpool Gold appliances.
This is the family bath before... 70s wallpaper, yellow tiled ceramic bath, plain white vanity which had rotted due to a leak, and an old-fashioned, framed medicine cabinet which I love.
Now the new paint, granite counters, new white vanity, but the same wonderful old medicine cabinet
This doesn't show my pretty shower curtain though.



No comments:

Post a Comment