Monday, May 2, 2011

Forgot to mention that we found a 6 ft long snake-skin!!!

After we spent the morning measuring every room in the house, Marcus went in the garage to shop-vac the area we had already started working on.  I was upstairs vacuuming when I heard him call for me.  When I got downstairs, I saw him holding what looked like a really long, limp rope.  Upon closer inspection, I saw that it was a six foot long snake-skin from tip to tail.  It even had the eye part still attached.  It was really neat... and I can't wait to show it to my students.  But on the other hand... does that mean we should be watching out for a six-foot long snake?
Marcus took a picture of me holding it up:


(Yes, that's me in my grubby work clothes with a shocked look on my face because that snake's tail is touching the ground, and I am holding it over my head!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment