- new roof
- new air-conditioning unit (note: Our's is 34 years old... original to the house!!!)
- new water-heater
- clear all debris from roof and around house (there is TONS of pine straw)
- trim hedges that are touching the house
- PLUS all the things we already knew we were going to half to do like...
- replace flooring
- repair broken cabinets, drawers, doors, etc.
- replace light fixtures
- install new appliances
- replace patio door
- and the list goes on... and on... and on...
But we're excited because the guy from DuPont came by to measure our cabinets for the Corian solid-surface we're getting (see picture of our color choice below)... And we just got the news that our floors, appliances, and patio door are ready to be installed when we're ready... And our carpet will be installed next week! So things are really moving now...
As a matter of fact... Marcus and I have been painting for the last two days straight. The neutral chosen for most of the house is "Irish Cream," my bathroom will be "Mossy Bench," and our kitchen and den will be "Mandarin Glow." I just love paint names. :)
They're so pretty... if I do say so myself! :)
Forgot to mention that the OFFICIAL BEFORE PICTURES will be posted very soon! Are you ready?
Before paint, before flooring, before installation of new awesome appliances, patio door, etc...