Well, there are things that must be done and then there are things that I want to do. Last year I taught myself to crochet so either I'll be crocheting all summer or maybe I can get other stuff done. Here goes:
- Marcus and I must paint the upstairs trim... we've put it off for 2 years now!
- We need to repaint the spots where our dry-wall was repaired (once from when we re-insulated the attic ourselves and once from a crazy lightning strike that took out an ancient pine tree and destroyed our entertainment system electrically).
- I need to clean the house top to bottom: fans, baseboards, windows, vacuuming furniture, sweep, mop, wiping/cleaning surfaces, etc.
- We need to repair and repaint the furniture spots that puppy-Birdie chewed.
- I need to go through all my clothes, shoes, accessories, and other stuff for Goodwill (I do this once or twice a year).
- I'm sure there's more...
WANT TO DO
- I want to crochet pillow cases for our sofa pillows in the den.
- I need to finish crocheting the large blanket I've been working on.
- I want to learn how to use crochet thread and take over my Grandmama's tradition of making baby blankets for the family (and my friends).
- Again, I'm sure there's more... maybe I can update later.